8.23.2013

Five on Friday

Happy Friday!  I'm teaming up with Liz, Darci, Natasha and Christina for another Five on Friday.  Here's what's on my mind this week...

1.  We had a wonderful time in Seaside last week.  What a great way to end the summer!  Is it too late to start planning another trip there?


2.  My little girl started kindergarten yesterday.  No tears were shed, but I am going to miss having her around during the middle of the day.  I think her little brother will too!


3.  I've been working on getting into better shape.  I joined a 60 day challenge group and we're all doing the Focus T25 workout by Beachbody.  We've finished the first 30 days and I'm feeling pretty good.  My clothes fit a little better and I am noticing my energy level increasing.  I'll let you know the results when the 60 days is up.
4.  I know I talked about being ready for fall a couple of weeks ago, but here's something else I am looking forward to...


This is my favorite drink from Starbucks!  When they start selling their pumpkin spice latte, then it is officially fall.

5.  One of my new favorite (and easy, peasy) recipes is crockpot salsa verde chicken.  I got the recipe from Skinnytaste and both my husband and I love it.  I love cooking with my crockpot because it is so much more convenient.


I warm up corn tortillas for a few minutes in a skillet and then we fill them up with this yummy deliciousness.  You can add whatever toppings you like...cheese, tomatoes, lettuce.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tracy Calhoun Photography

CoffeeShop Designs