9.08.2013

Time For a Change!

Starting tomorrow, I will no longer be posting to this blog address.  I have decided to switch host servers and combine my photography website and blog into one page.  So now instead of going to 2 different places to check out my work, there will be just one address that you'll need to visit...www.tracycalhoun.com.

The main page will be my primary website and there will be links that you can click to go visit different areas such as my portfolio, my pricing structure and my blog.  I'm very excited about this!  I am still working on getting everything set up on my new site, so please be patient with me during the "construction" process.  I'm hoping to have everything finished in a few days.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tracy Calhoun Photography

CoffeeShop Designs