8.09.2013

Five on Friday


I'm linking up with Darci, Christina, Liz and Natasha for Five on Friday.


ONE ~ I know it's only the beginning of August, but I am ready for fall!  Here are a few fall goodies that I can't wait to buy.




TWO ~ We are headed to Seaside, FL on Monday for one last family getaway before my oldest starts kindergarten.  Turquoise water and white sandy beaches are calling my name!  Have any of you ever been there?  It's where they filmed the Truman Show starring Jim Carrey.  This will be our first visit, but I know several people who have been there repeatedly and they love it.




THREE ~ The kids and I headed down to Seminole, OK yesterday to check out the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum.  It was a bit of a drive and I was wiped out by the time we returned home, but the kids had a great time.  (Photos taken with my cell phone)







FOUR ~ A friend of mine hosted a Matilda Jane trunk show the other night and I snatched up this cute little dress for my daughter.  I also decided that I'm going to host a show at my house on November 1st with the new holiday line, so if you live in Tulsa and are interested in coming, send me a message and I'll get an invitation to you!


FIVE ~ I started a new exercise program a couple of weeks ago and I am really trying to drink 64 oz. of water a day.  I am generally not a very thirsty person, so I am having to make a real effort at it.  Wish me luck!



1 comments:

Katelyn @ Imperfect Perfection said...

I am beyond ready for fall and I absolutely adore Bath and Body candles!

Post a Comment

 
© Tracy Calhoun Photography

CoffeeShop Designs