8.21.2013

Seaside, Florida

My family escaped to Seaside, FL for one last vacation before my oldest starts kindergarten tomorrow (gasp!).  The weather could have been a little better - it rained all but one day that we were there.  We managed to make it out to the beach every day though in between rain showers.  In fact, I preferred the cloudy days to the one sunny day that we had.  When the sun was out, it was HOT and I think it was a little much for our little guy to handle.

I purchased a tripod and a wireless shutter remote before we left so that I could get a few shots of all 4 of us while we were there.  I'm usually the one taking photos and I rarely end up in any of them.  We were hoping to get a good family shot for Christmas cards this year!







We had a wonderful time and we will definitely be going back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Tracy Calhoun Photography

CoffeeShop Designs